Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reflections of a Year Gone By....I Love What's Coming NEXT...

As I entered the new year last year I was very confident that I would be doing things I never imagined...but little did I know that I would be successful at them and love them so much.  Runner....2011 will go down in the books at the year I became a Runner.  Never in my life did I ever think I'd be a Runner.

In the past year I have lost over 40 pounds, worked out 6 days per week for a full year, ran so many 5k's my t-shirt collection is bursting at the seams, did a few challenge races (Metro Dash, Warrior Dash), and my pride and glory THE Half Marathon.

I eat better, I live better, and I love what life has to offer me.  In January the Cub's convention gives me new life in my Cubdom.....  In January my goals for the year are set (see previous entries). 

I am ready, the next chapter of my life is going to be even better than any other chapter.  I'm ready to do this!

I am going to MAKE IT COUNT! :)

It was fitting last night how the old went out with the new.  My husband and I did a New Year's Resolution Run.  The race started at 11:45PM and it took us about 30 minutes to finish, so we finished in the new year!  At mid night this year I was running!  It was pretty symbolic for me to leave 2011 while running and welcome 2012 while running!  We had a blast running in the dark...in the cold...it was refreshing and so much fun! 



They had a photo booth!!!  So fun...this was after our run....


No comments:

Post a Comment