Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 2

Feeling great.  This weather is amazing.  I love running outside.  Who would have predicted March 13th and I'd be running outside in a tank top and sweating! :)  This week looks like rain is moving in, but I will take the higher temps!

This is the second time around training for a big race.  I'm so proud of my progress just from 6 months ago.  I am keeping a consistent pace, not having walking breaks, and my legs are feeling great.  Granted the first few weeks the mileage isn't picking up too fast, but just at it will I'm hoping I'm more prepared this time.  Only 10 weeks left until the Solider Field 10 miler.  I'm really excited to be finishing on the 50 yard line :)

Time for bed....opening day is so near...I can't wait to head to Wrigley for some baseball!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment