Thursday, February 23, 2012

That was one of the best years ever....looking forward to the next

As I sit here tonight I just want to take a moment and reflect on this past year and get excited for the next one.  I know I recapped 2011 as one of the best years of my life, but tonight is the last day of being 31 years old.  Tomorrow I will be 32 and I'm looking forward to all the great things and adventures that are ahead of me.

As a 31 year old I ran my first 3k, 5k, 10k, and half marathon races ever!  I lost weight, I did some endurance challenges, and I became a better more positive person.  As the 32nd year comes into focus I have set my goals higher a 10 milers, a half marathon, and a full marathon are all on tap for me this year.  I will also do my first triathlon on Sunday just days into the new 32 year old life I'm living.

I'm excited for this birthday more than the past two years.  Turning 30 was scary....31 was just another year.  But I know that 32 is going to amazing!!!  This will be the year I earn that body I have been dreaming of, I run across the finish line a MARATHONER....and let's face is...you know it and so do I...THE CUBS will WIN THE WORLD SERIES!


Before......
Now I'm heading to bed dreaming of a snow day for my birthday! :)
Amanda



After....



No comments:

Post a Comment